be part of a dynamic group of professionals
JOIN THE TEAM
Affiliate Recruiter – AffConnect Team (Full-time Remote Position)
The AffConnect team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of both new and existing affiliate partners through performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape, in specific, affiliate marketing.
The Affiliate Recruiter responsibilities will include developing/executing the strategy, building of partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates and optimizing campaigns and budgets. The successful candidate will bring an energetic, analytical, creative and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for our clients’ affiliate programs.
- Drive recruitment and business development efforts to identify and establish relationships with new affiliate partners, including editorial publishers, affiliate networks, high-quality incentivized and loyalty programs, and brand-to-brand partnerships
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams like production, client support, tech and design
- Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend
- Develop robust test & learn plans to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies, based on data & analytical insights
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives
- Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote all of our clients, regardless of vertical
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other social platforms
- Knowledge of the affiliate marketing space, how to optimize partnerships to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Knowledge of ShareaSale, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten, Pepperjam, AWIN, Impact and other Affiliate Networks
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers
- Excellent Excel and Office skills
- Strategic self-starter with ability to navigate cross-functional teams. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external
- Flexibility & ability to work from home, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with an energetic, positive attitude and a desire to get things done
- Willing to be a part of a fun, outgoing yet hard working team!
If interested, please send resume and experience below. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
We want to hear from you!